Thursday, October 28, 2010

Side Effects Grecian 2000

Exchange to "loft Isdilo"

more Superinbercambio well ... when I received the packet of Isa and opened ... Non-stop about him! got a little crazy ... And I appreciate it, because everything I ordered was perfect! :)

is very pretty, if not you know I leave the link here for you to visit and delight a ratillo http://eldesvandeisdilo.blogspot.com/

And there is a picture of whoooole the complete package: bracelet, earrings, brooches, material .....



both things I was surprised that I sent, that he did not know to send me ... everything seemed little! the end result of my post was this ...




Thanks for this exchange Isa! has been a pleasure:)

Ahh and I take this entry to thank the "award for talent." Thank you very much! so glad to keep working:)






Kisses to everyone and you have a good day! Ali


0 comments:

Post a Comment