Monday, November 15, 2010

Cute Tanning Salion Shirts With Saying

WHAT CAN BE DONE?. !! Know thyself!! .


All creation exists in you and all that is in you exists in creation. There is no boundary between you and an object that is very close to you.

IN LOVE AND SERVICE

From a dear friend from the internet I received the following message, following the fall I had in which I've hurt my leg.

The book mentioned is "Illness As Path" Thorwald Dethlefsen and RĂ¼diger Dahlke, the first degree in Psychology and the second doctor in Medicine and therapist.

who want to receive the full text you can ask me.

Here
send an interesting statement made by my friend and that truly is worth reading. Love, Alexiis

With infinite love and deep respect, I send you this information in the book "Illness as a way," just yesterday I read it completely , is my passion this branch of knowledge psychosomatic levels of body and soul, and it seems easy to understand and hopefully help you with something, that something that will be sincerarte yourself, your symptoms, you have lived and led you to these ailments, and if you want to know more , I can recommend a fantastic technique that I apply and is phenomenal, is New Energy, EFT (emotional freedom technique) is to align the meridians of the body faster and easier, and if you're really honest with you and you love, is permanent and can do it yourself.

But first, dear, We will identify those symptoms.

disharmony
Although this keeps your mind occupied with the sick feeling, I love you deeply and completely. That everything will improve.

Animo BEAUTIFUL WARRIOR, INTEGRA STRONG IN THE LOVE OF HIS YHWH. Amen.

All creation exists in you and everything that is in you exists in creation. There is no boundary between you and an object that is very close to you, as there is no distance between you and distant objects.
All things, the smallest and the largest, lowest and the highest, are you and are in your same condition .

A single atom contains all the elements of the Earth. A single movement of the mind contains all the laws of life.

In a single drop of water is the secret of the vast ocean. One manifestation of you contains all manifestations of life.

Kahil Gibran

alexiis@speedy.com.ar

WebSite :
http://historiadeunatransformacionendataha.blogspot.com/

WebSite :
http://cuentameenparalelo.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment