Thursday, December 30, 2010

Funny Speechs In Films

(:

already
nose if it is for better or worse. Nor is whether any of this makes sense or if I am citing only dead words of my heart died. But I'm here, another day 30 and am gonna be 31 .... and I repeat that nothing makes sense. I still think
in and although it seems that no, I'm willing as anyone and as ever, but is now a closed tuenti, some extra photos and those smiles when I see on TV and paula Gorka.
And I miss him, so I'll keep lying. I've been thinking about what I said, I guess that things all over, so better get lost forever. Sometimes it would be enough to know that you remember me ... even if it is not true and we all dreamed dreams are nothing more than an invention of the infatil me. But now what is ... or at least a part of who I am. And we are part of the same plastic, so I have something inside me that says that if this bad ... I will know .... just like him. I have something that tells me that lasts siempre.Porque will always be my baby and my gorka ... and my best time, my best moments, laughter, secrets, and memories. Siempre.Por
that tomorrow gonna be our day, just us and dedicate a picture you can not see ... but I hope you feel it inside him. Feel that I am keeping my promise and I will not forget anything and I will never leave you wanting.
normal people, I suppose it would spend the day crying because this or all that crap that makes you lose your way, but since I'm not normal, tomorrow I'm going to laugh, I'll think about it and I'll be happy.
As he wants it. Esque
But the truth is not all smiles, because he would love me Were Here, and like so many times get to laugh and to lose time. But sometimes I cry because all private LEEO .... and nose and what you think: $. It injuslo, I know, both for him as for me, and I felt the love is not love ... just a mistake that would not comment.
But I also know that things are well .... and remove the tears and doubts to smile for him, for me, for all I have, so we've been and it is worth. And I'll take the good moments that are absolutely almost everyone. And live to 300 km / h, but the 31 day strike, smile, cry two tears, I take a picture, I laugh, you think, smile and go back to playing fast (:

And it will be like this forever .... because I always to love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment