Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ladies Wellies Wide Fit

A letter ....

as we have not come to this truth, it also means that you love me more than I do, because you can not love anyone. Since you're just as nothing that evaporates when you want.
I have something inside that is killing me, which condemns me to remind you, something you do not know what to do with it, not how to stop it, or how to feel. Echo something I've forgotten everything I've been, everything I'll ever be. Echo
I have forgotten what it was looking and give everything to look, me echo forget how I felt when I was with you, I have forgotten that the good feelings, friendship, trust .... I lost my dreams, singing, dancing .... and not even me studies attempt to get me to go to college and study a simple race and then marry and raise a happy family. Since I'm not that so much have wished.
do not even know how I came to become so, in what I am now ..... but only that one day I woke up and was no longer with me ... and one day I woke up and dad was no longer another home .... I got up and I realized that I wanted to .... I guess that was because I never had the record straight, because I never knew that things end up ..... and I never thought I could happen to me, but look at me now.
What has become of the princess who both wanted all? What has happened to the kisses, caresses, the secret ......?
But this is what I am now .... and if you put in the middle, you away, and if you get the edge, mosqueo me and if I throw something in my face, I'll kill you .... it sounds horrible because I always I'm in the middle and not do anything but answer the face edge and throw all that bad ..... and not do anything but play with those people ..... I despise more than anything. Am I horrible? Watch where, and not even really care, because this is what I am, this is what I've become.
But lying if I said I'm strong, I am brave, I'd lie if I said I do not think ever in ti.Porque the truth is that if I do, I remember everything we've lived, I remember the beaches, parks, the gums, the dresses, the ripped jeans, t-shirts worn, the strawberry lollipop, your hobby with the color blue, your laughter, still remember your hugs and do not even know what I feel, and I have no fear of anything, but I long for your hugs.
But I have overcome, because I have certainly not going to return.
Just wanted you to know that I have changed .... and if you could see me now I sure as hell would hate .... say what a waste of time .... sometimes I miss myself .... sometimes special occasions, will return to those months, those years would return to those days ... where it made sense to continue.
continuous Why?
Because I'm so stupid that I keep the little hope that, someday, may be happy again.


Asique, despite all my changes that I have no heart, that nothing matters and that I sometimes think that nothing deserves as much punishment as then, that I am a proud .... continuous, so perhaps out of pride ... but what I have done until now and will until the end. Normally

0 comments:

Post a Comment