Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anarkali - Deluxe Version

SPIRITUAL TEACHER ° OF ENOCH AND DR. AKALISUN. April 1 TEACHING WHAT IS SPIRITUALITY? SOURCE BOOK Teach


Given the immensity of messages I am getting to be forwarded, and the failure both in terms of time and do physical server capacity, which does not allow an amount so large shipments (each sent me goes to 520 addresses), I have to change shape, but do not like it, but I have no choice.


From now on I will SEND A newspaper chains, sending while many pending posts, and each will be drawn from it what you like.

If this becomes a standardized, see how to follow, but the moment the few hours I can be on the computer, the accident I had, I am dealing in material forward other without being able to devote the same, and that can not be.


I hope you all understand it and just send me something spiritual preferably , since I am not delivery network, and will have to remove the other material.

never thought would come to this, but for days and days I have over 300 messages waiting in my inbox and do not have time for watching Irlo.




The above is the whole truth, but "there is a BUT, honestly these days I'm not physically able to be more than half an hour at a time on the computer, because the pain from having his legs are so low intense, which is unbearable.


Thus, throughout the day just 3 or 4 times I open the computer, including, for my rare form of Of course the night life and honestly I spend more time deleting emails that do not serve, whether they are rejections of shipments, or spam messages or just cute but in this moment I can not take advantage.




Finally after a month I have begun to regain a little work, although very limited and of Yeshua received an indication that he had to stop my activity.


was well recognized that he could not spend as much time relaying messages, but I had to spend more to mine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment