Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pokemon Silver Gameshark Vba

Oh God, no religion menswear

Understanding what audience you want to go and what proposal is not an easy task. Many in the "trial and error" fail and quit. While others such as Christopher Lewis, who see in this learning opportunity to refine the focus, improved (enter costume design) and make the hobby real work. In this process, not free fall, was born Oh God, a menswear brand that seeks to enter the closet elusive Chilean men. His journey on the following lines.


The proposed

Oh God "Oh God The proposal seeks to create functional items, ie basic design with contemporary inspiration ."


Factor "religious" in the creative process

Oh God " My creative process is based on personal experiences . I am very passionate and this is reflected in the collections. Now with regard to religion I have super clear that many People may not like or even cause them to reject it, but what needs to be clear is that is not particularly appealing to this aspect, but a game symbolism. I attended Catholic school and I was carrying. With 'God' the classes did not cure me, but if we were forced to start the day with a prayer group that ended with songs and prayers. Do not know if I explained, but it's like a contradiction and I love it that way. "


much of the national identity is

Oh God "I think a lot. Always bothered me the typical criticism that we make to the Chileans, like we dress wrong or that are too gray in our locker room. I think more than anything else that comes to our cultural identity. If you look at the costumes Mapuche, the priority is clearly black and this is reflected in our current dress .'s palette colors I used in the latest collection and even former has much to do with it, with the colors that we like to use the Chileans. "


fashion national author and place of Oh God in it

"While there was a boom in emerging brands and designs copyright, which arrived along with social networking, are very few people actually achieve distinguished by having a clear concept and marking. We "Oh God, we are working on having our own identity."


Oh God and his future

"I like to put myself short-term goals and realistic . What I want now is that our brand has a good reception from our customers."

(Photos courtesy of Oh God, taken by Maria Mancilla)

0 comments:

Post a Comment