Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Herb Tiffany Granath Recommends

basic Hunters: The trench for Valentina Ahumada

A new basic hunter joins the staff of Quinta Trends . I mean Valentina Ahumada, our first student in practice, between numbers, lyrics and melodies, he found his vocation in fashion. So this year will begin to study costume design and share a few months of their adventure with us. Accompany him in his first post in Quinta Trends hunting trenchs .


(By Valentina Ahumada) Would you happened to wake up feeling that nothing combines, nothing looks good, it's no season that does not accompany the mirror? In my own past me. Luckily, this anxiety is not eternal, thanks to a magical garment: the trench. Why? Simple. They are elegant, entertain, serve for the night or morning ... However, this miracle is achieved, if we choose the right.

hunt starts trench

This is the first time I go hunting for a basic, and the experience was really nice, especially when it comes to MNG, where I was treated so well that I wanted to take all shelters only saw them. But as they say, is different view position. The first two I tested were made of wool, thick, perfect for chilly and with a big budget. Moreover, its materiality and weight made them not very flattering for those who want to emphasize the figure.

These two are worth $ 129,990, are in all sizes and colors range from passing through the red, gray and brown. The size you use in both the S. Ah! are long

The next thing I tried was, in my opinion, the most accessible and versatile. classic model is brown in color, with a belt, adapts to the figure and has no problems with the shoulders (typical that I can not raise his arms because I have very narrow) . This cost $ 59,990, had all sizes, and that I have because I is S. It's perfect for these climate changes, and would be ideal with a cigarette.


After many turns to reach Ripley. When I was about to give up my search, I came to these trench prints Tatienne -see photo-, that I add to my hunt because I love this kind of print, but had the side seams that gave a rare volume and uncomfortable. Its value: $ 39,990 and were available sizes S and M.


The Marquis of $ 49,990, both S, I did not like at all . They were cute and what's more, I think were the best pictures I take, but as I warned. The two that I got came with no buttons at random, and its web did not give me confidence that it will ask clothes. In any case here's an example.


In Paris the Alaniz was the one who won trench models. And in this particular flower in the picture. It was cute, charming, and the belt gave an elegant touch that made me say that! I tried it in size 40 (was from 38 to 44) , and is priced at $ 49,990.


The others were more faithful to the original trench, simple, lightweight and, indeed, looked like a raincoat. I found them in black for $ 39,990, and were in all sizes.


But my game was not only in the Mall .. and extended to the Boulevard. I must confess I expected more variety and not get so frustrated. fish found only in a blue trench , which cost about $ 48,000 (with a discount of 30%) , but had problems with size, it was only in M, and also e ra narrow shoulders, on the verge of being unable to close it, it was quite uncomfortable and I ended up running to the exit.

It was not all bad. Ashanti In NY found some very original. had different styles, all stylish and different . I tried on a beige size 40, was but low and turtle neck buttoned, and a metallic blue of the same size, but had no collar but dumbo style flaps. Despite not having a figure like the others, had not lost its charm and originality.

Both were $ 49,990, but if paid card Falabella have a 20% discount .


exhausted, I end my hunting in Vina. But before saying goodbye, one last tip: in Valparaiso Av Fiorentina in a trench saw that they noticed the originals, but I did not review ... to see if you are given a spin and tell me.

(Main photo: Burberry Trench)

0 comments:

Post a Comment