Thursday, March 17, 2011

Q Es El Other Pci Bridge Device

heel brings shoes Light Prince and his collection Royal

past weekend I vitriniando shoes. But I was depressed. The stores offer barely got out of black and brown, and I wanted colors, bold, energizing the fall winter. But who is so bad I used to? Argentina brand Prince Light, which brings it to Chile Heel - , which this season surprised me with his Royal Library, where the textures and the game is the imperative tone. Want to reserve your pair?



subscription system Heel

Are you a fan of shoes and I loved the Light Prince library (there from ballerinas to stilettos) , you have to ask for the subscription that offers heel . Following the style of the "club membership", you are given various options to purchase 2 or more pairs of shoes during the year with a monthly fee ranging from $ 13,000 to $ 33,000. I long ago that I joined the Club Stiletto, do you game?

+ info taconzapatos@yahoo.es writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment