Monday, March 7, 2011

Tinge Instead Of Period

2-4 - EDUCATION. WHAT IS SPIRITUALITY? . Age of Aquarius, the new man knows that God is within him. SOURCE BOOK Teach


DEDICATION

This book is dedicated to: Marine and Mirta: In love and friendship

Carlos: For being there whenever I needed it.

Camille: For allowing me to carry the message on his radio program.

Francisco: Thanks for the opportunity he gave me I lived one of the most important experiences of my life in Israel.
My thanks to the people of Puerto Rico who trusted me.

Orlando group also that I have to thank both without the help of all I'm sure they could not get here.

I love him with infinite love. Serving AKALISUN.

PREFACE.
Enoch Master told me to write this book to facilitate the process of all human beings who want to grow and be better every day. We are all forever students and teachers.
When in 1988 I was told that I had to prepare to be a good spiritual guide I felt bad because I knew she was not ready, and what is worse, I was lost and not knowing where to start.

So I sought help in other human beings who were considered spiritual teachers, and so I was going from one disappointment to another because they did not find in sought.
This
search led me to some and others take advantage of my good wishes and hope, little by little, he was becoming disappointed.
At that time I did not know that what really matters is the message and not the messenger.

I thank all of them could get here, so I am eternally grateful, especially my spiritual masters who have stood by me despite my mistakes and my falls.

You learn more of the mistakes than successes, but what has cost me more to learn is not to find out what we have inside.

why I write this manual with the desire to facilitate you to me this process has been difficult and lonely, but also rewarding and fascinating.
In this manual I transmit my personal experience, but more important are the messages of Master Enoch I channeled over the years and have taught me so much.
Unlike other spiritual masters, Enoch teaches about daily life, helps us to find the bright side of things and answer questions we all do.

I hope that this manual will help you and facilitate your walk on the spiritual path.

With love the service.
Akalisun

Email: Akalisun@gmail.com

Web: www.akalisun.com

Journal:
www.akalisun.com / Daily

Facebook: www.facebook.com
/ akalisun
Videos:
www.vimeo.com / akalisun

WebSite: http://librodeakalIisunendataha.blogspot.com/

WebSite: www
. dataha.org /

0 comments:

Post a Comment